The 8 Most Successful Advertising Tactics
You know you have a great product or service. It may be exactly the solution your customers need, but you have one major problem – they’re not finding your business. Word of mouth is great, and repeat customers are priceless. But you can’t grow your business if you don’t advertise.
We want your business to be successful, so we have provided some basic strategies and tips that will help attract potential customers and take your business to the next level:
1. Focus You don’t need to mount a major marketing campaign to attract business. Determine your target audience and find the outlets that most effectively put your product or service in front of these potential customers.
2. Do Your Research Look at businesses that offer products similar to yours, then create a list of the things that make your business stand out in comparison. Emphasize these advantages in your ads so customers immediately see the benefit of doing business with you.
3. Be Memorable Most online consumers have a very short attention span, so it’s important to create a memorable image for your company. Create an impressive presence with logos, graphics, and content that grabs and holds potential customers’ attention.
4. Change it Up Keep your advertising approach fresh. If you stick with the same format and design for your ads, people eventually stop “seeing” them.
5. Budget Budget your advertising dollars for maximum impact and to make sure you stay on top of where the money’s going.
6. Track Your Campaign’s Effectiveness Keep track of which types of advertising and outlets bring you the greatest return. Knowledge is power – or in the case of advertising, revenue. Put your dollars where the business is.
7. Diversify Be flexible and spread your advertising dollars around. Print advertising may be effective, but don’t overlook all the online shoppers looking for your service.
8. Follow the Seasons Capitalize on the seasonality of your business. If your business is cyclical, make sure your advertising budget follows that seasonal cycle.
Build off these 8 Tips
We believe that your business should not only succeed, but thrive. Use this list to start thinking differently about the way you spend your ad dollars. This isn’t complicated, but it does take some time and initiative on your part. If you need help, we’d be happy to talk to you about the ways in which our business can help your business. Our savvy team of advertising professionals loves helping businesses like yours succeed!